Friday, January 25, 2013

Gallery Time

I've got a couple gallery shows coming up.
The first will be a small show at Feelmore 510 in Oakland California next week.

Feelmore is an, AHEM, adult gallery/boutique filled with the kinds of things you'd expect to find in such a place. It's very posh though, tastefully done. A classy joint to say the least.

I'll be at the show opening reception which is at 6:00pm Saturday February 2nd. The address is:
Feelmore 510 Adult Gallery
1703 Telegraph Ave.
Oakland, CA 94612
tel. 510-891-0199

The show is largely signed/framed prints but I did three new original nude pieces exclusively for it. They will be for sale at the gallery.

These are they. Click to see them in their not safe for work glory.







The original art measures 8" x 10" but I've matted them for intimacy as you can in the framed photo below. The matte opening is about 5" x 7".



My books, card decks and Banana Girl statues will be available at Feelmore as well. The show will run through July 30th.

I'm also going to have a larger show at Gallery Nucleus in June. I'm doing a pin up calendar with them. I'll post more about it later but for now you can read about it here.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Awesome! These look great Bill, good luck with the show