Thursday, October 25, 2012

Termite Bianca


This is another pin up I did a couple years ago that is also seeing the light of day. The character is Termite Bianca from an Italian sci-fi comic of the same name created by Marco Bianchini, Marco Santucci and Patrizio Evangelisti.

My piece is for Fantasia Termite Bianca, an international tribute book which will also feature the very intercontinental assortment of Katsuhiro Otomo, Katsuya Terada, Akemi Takada, Yoshitoshi Abe, Foo Midori, THORES Shibamoto, Maya Miyazaki, Sho Murase, Bob Eggleton, Bryan Talbot, Oscar Martin, Daniela Uhlig, Otto Schmidt, Lokman Lam, Paolo Barbieri, Maurizio Manzieri and Mario Alberti.


The book will be available next week at the Lucca Comics and Games festival in Lucca Italy. And online shortly thereafter here.

4 comments:

Mick said...

the girl shooting is the style I most prefer from you. Unbridled abstraction in the shapes. It's like my grandad used to say 'You can't knock unbridled abstraction in the shapes'

bpresing said...

Your grandad is a good man.

chromasketch said...

great image Bill.

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog post. That is what I was searching for. I really like your blog and I appericiate your efforts. Your article is very helpful for me and many others to work out. I will definitely come back on your site for more stuff. Good Luck for the future posts.
Click Here