My original idea for the cover was to print a pattern on it and that the registration could shift from copy to copy making each one unique. Turns out the printer couldn't do that, so I wound up doing one solid design. I think I like this better anyway.
Here's the inked cover art.
And here's the full wrap around cover design.
This is the full case (or cover) assembly guide I made for the printer. I tried to make it as detailed as possible so there would be no question about my intentions for the final product.
Shortly after that I received this case mock up demonstrating what the final double foil treatment for the spine would look like.